AeroShell Fluid 41 is mineral oil based aircraft hydraulic oil with excellent low temperature
characteristics that is capable of operating over a wide range of temperatures. This fluid is
oxidation inhibited, and contains a special anti-wear additive. AeroShell Fluid 41 is dyed red for
identification and leak detection purposes.
This product can be used in both aviation and non-aviation systems with synthetic rubber
components, but should not be used in systems that incorporate natural rubber.
· Aircraft applications where a MIL-H-5606G fluid is specified or recommended
· Hydraulic oil systems, particularly those that are subject to a wide variation in ambient
· In winter service for bucket trucks and other portable equipment subject to severe low
· Meets the MIL-H-5606G cleanliness requirements for aviation hydraulic oils
· Superior low temperature properties
· Compatibility with synthetic rubber components
· Dyed red for easy identification
· Good anti-wear properties