• BP Turbo Oil 25 is a 5 cSt high load carrying synthetic lubricant which was developed to meet
the requirements of supersonic aircraft engines.
• BP Turbo Oil 25 is approved against US military specification DOD-L-85734(AS), and UK military
specification DEF STAN 91-100/1 (DERD 2497).
Applications & Approvals
• The high gear load carrying ability of BP Turbo Oil 25 makes it a better choice for helicopter
• BP Turbo Oil 25 has been approved by a wide range of engine and accessory manufacturers for
their applicable equipment, including:
GE, MTU, Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney, Volvo Flygmotor, Rolls-Royce Ltd, Honeywell, Lucas
Aerospace Ltd and Hamilton Sundstrand.
Features & Benefits
• BP Turbo Oil 25 incorporates high oxidation resistance to minimize formation of carbon, coke
• It also provides high load-carrying ability to satisfy the requirements of highly loaded gears and
bearings operating in very demanding environment.
• This oil has the best load-carrying ability in its class.